Based on years of experience in water, fire, smoke and mold damage restoration, Rainbow International® has put into practice a comprehensive and customer care-focused protocol system.
Adopted, practiced and embraced by every Rainbow International emergency response location, Rainbow International’s protocol system is a great reminder that the latest in technology, equipment and training matters little if a genuine and compassionate concern and respect for the customer isn’t shown on every job. Count on Rainbow International. Every Time.
Here is what you can expect from Rainbow International restoration services specialists:
- Polite and clean-cut, with a friendly smile and attitude
- Honest, dependable and always working with your best interest in mind
- Knowledgeable and trained in the latest restoration and cleaning techniques and equipment
- IICRC certified in water restoration
- Drug and background checked
- Professionally attired with a personal I.D. badge Uses a Rainbow floor mat to wipe his feet
- Wears waterproof shoe protectors in your home or business to keep things clean
- Thoroughly explains the restoration process and welcomes your questions
- Takes photos – before, during and after
- Provides you with full documentation and job scope before any work starts
- Waits for your approval to begin the job
- Cleans up after the job is done – as if he was never there
- Welcomes your feedback and offers you an opportunity to give it through a survey